We carry a wide range of products to suit a variety of budgets and tastes. Our most popular products are shown below. Please call or stop by for more information on products, current promotions and custom options.
CONFIDENTIAL AGREEMENT REPLACES WILL. AVOIDS PROBATE & EXPENSIVE COURT COSTS. REDUCES TAXES & ALLOWS GRANTOR TO DECIDE WHO GETS WHAT AND WHEN. PROTECTS FAMILY AND DESIGNATED HEIRS. CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME GRANTOR IS ALIVE. ALLOWS YOU TO USE AND OPERATE THE ASSETS INCLUDING REAL ESTATE. BUY AND SELL FREELY. ALL TAX ADVANTAGES REMAIN THE SAME.
revocable living trust is a legal document that includes instructions
on what happens to your assets when you die. It is similar to a will
however, a Living Trust avoids PROBATE which a a complex legal procedure
that is both time consuming, expensive and is available to the public.
trust is a private document. It gives you, not the court control over
your assets. You leave specific instructions for your spouse and
children. You decide when your children or other heirs will receive the
assets and how much.
As part of True Asset Protection.com certain types of living trusts enable you to manage and control your assets and determine:
(a) who gets them
(b) how much and when.
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
GIVES PERSONAL PROTECTION FROM BUSINESS LIABILITY AND CLAIMS. FAVORABLE TAX TREATMENT. CAN BE OWNED BY FAMILY TRUST FOR EXTRA PROTECTION. ESTABLISHED UNDER STATE LAW FOR FULL PROTECTION.
BULLET PROOF PROTECTION FROM CREDITORS AND LAWSUITS. VERY POWERFUL PROTECTION. CAN BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH LIVING TRUSTS AND OTHER ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES.
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING AND TAX ADVICE
TRUE ASSET PROTECTION.COM OPERATES A FULL TIME CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRM WITH STEVEN R. ROSH, C.P.A.
WE OFFER COMPLETE TAX AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
INCLUDING PAYROLL, TAX PREPARATON AND FULL AUDIT SERVICES. WE SERVICE INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATIONS, LLC'S, PARTNERSHIPS AND NON PROFIT CORPORATIONS. MEMBER OF AICPA.
EVERYDAY IN AMERICA THERE ARE OVER 50,000 NEW LAWSUITS FILED BY OVER ONE MILLION ATTORNEYS. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A VICTIM OF THEM. YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR ASSETS. LEGAL, AFFORDABLE AND SIMPLE SOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
TRUE ASSET PROTECTION.COM IS OPERATED BY A DULY LICENSED BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY THAT PRACTICES IN THE STATES OF OHIO AND KENTUCKY. RICHARD A. SADOFF, ATTORNEY-AT-LAW
HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN OVER 4,500 BANKRUPTCY CASES. A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF BOTH CHAPTER 7 AND CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY LAW, ESTATE PLANNING AND TAX LAW ARE REQUIRED AS THESE LAWS ACT IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER. STRATEGIC PLANNING IS REQUIRED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS. SPECIALIZING IN INDIVIDUAL, BUSINESS AND CORPORATION/LLC BANKRUPTCIES.
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
* ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES
* OFFSHORE PROTECTION
On the internet you will find many concepts and companies that make fale and illegal promises. Use a reputable and licensed firm that has been in business for 24 years. Many unqualified people are marketing themselves as asset protection experts. Always check references and their training. Beware of the following:
1. If anybody promises you that asset protection service will avoid federal income tax, you should run away.
2. Recommends that you place all your money with a foreign Trust Company., you should never trust such a situation. Only you should have control over your assets.
3. If someone recommends that they will encumber your property with phony liens, you should never do so.
4. If someone claims that offshore investments are not taxable. You should run, as the IRS is very vigilent on offshore scams. You may not only lose your assets but will be liable for taxes, penalties and potential criminal prosecution.
5. If someone suggests that a Nevada corporation will solve all asset protection issues, you should run. Nevada corporations are misunderstood and used improperly.
6. If someone suggest that you use deception to hide your assets you should run away. Legal asset protection service does not require such activity.
7. If someone suggests that you can give away your assets to avoid judgment liens, please do not take their advice. It can create far more problems than you realize.
8. If someone recommends that they will "manage" your trust for an annual fee, run away. The great majority of Asset Protection Service requires no additional annual fees or charges.